Junior Financial Administrator
5-6 months contract, starting July 2016, 40 hrs per week, based in Amsterdam
Triple Jump is a socially responsible investment management and advisory company with its head office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and regional offices in Georgia, Peru, Mexico, Kenya, and Thailand. Triple Jump manages and administers investment funds that focus on improving access to finance for entrepreneurs in developing countries. The funds we manage reach out to in excess of 442,000 micro, small and medium enterprises in 60+ low and middle income countries.
Expectations / Description of Role
As a Junior Financial Administrator, you are responsible for:
- administrating the funds debt and equity administration in different currencies;
- invoicing clients, monitoring their payment behavior and providing follow-up in arrears;
- periodic reports for the funds under management;
- setting up foreign exchange hedges;
- contributing to the optimization of processes and data capture;
- liaising with (inter)national colleagues and clients.
- education at least college (HBO) level;
- experience in managing complex financial records;
- proven experience with accounts receivables;
- excellent knowledge of MS Word and Excel;
- excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, (basic) knowledge of Spanish or French is an advantage;
- international treasury experience is a plus;
- result oriented, team player, excellent planning and organization skills, customer oriented, flexible, accurate.
Triple Jump offers you
- competitive salary including pension allowance and a variable incentive arrangement;
- a dynamic, multi-cultural and collegial working environment;
- the position is for 5-6 months, as a replacement during maternity leave, starting July 2016
Are you interested? Send your application to Jeanette Bouman before May 6, 2016 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about the position can be obtained through Johan Wierda at +31 (0)20 2202806.