(Senior) Advisor - Triple Jump Advisory Services
40 hrs per week, based in Latin America (Lima/Mexico) with regular travel
Triple Jump is a socially responsible investment management company with its head office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and regional offices in Georgia, Peru, Mexico, Kenya, and Thailand. Triple Jump manages and administers investment funds that focus on improving access to finance for entrepreneurs in developing countries.
Through Triple Jump Advisory Services (TJAS) we provide seed capital, technical assistance and advisory services to portfolio companies and their customers globally. We serve a wide variety of Financial Intermediaries – from MFIs to PE Funds – who serve MSME in developing countries.
TJAS has supported more than 100 financial service providers with consulting and technical support in the field of product/channel development, governance/Risk Management/MIS implementation, social impact monitoring/measurement.
TJAS is currently working on a number of innovative and value-adding projects that make sense from both the business and social perspective:
- Lean data management for MFI
- Data-led small holder finance
- Linking VSLA to Financial Services Providers
- Outcome Measurement using existing data.
As Interim Advisor you will support the TJAS team in the development and implementation of technical assistance (TA) projects for Financial Services Providers in Latin America.
More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Acquisition of new clients, development technical assistance projects, subcontracting consultants, quality control and reporting.
- Building the practice areas in the field of “Lean Data Management for MFI” and “Outcome measurement through existing data”.
- Supporting to fund-raising efforts to enable scaling of the practice areas.
You will report to the Head of Advisory Services. The position will start as consulting assignment, but may be converted into a permanent position.
- > 5 years of relevant working experience in the field of consulting and TA in the inclusive finance sector in developing countries
- > 2 years of experience in managing multi-disciplinary project teams
- Strong expertise on Lean/Big Data, Outcome Measurement.
- Preferably existing network of qualified consultants, financial service providers in LAC.
- Network for and track record on fund raising
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Good consulting and project management skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Good communication, networking and acquisition skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter, creative.
- Client/Result oriented
Triple Jump offers you
- A competitive salary plus benefits such as a variable part up to a maximum of 20% of your salary. The package includes 25 days of annual leave, based on a full time contract;
- Development opportunities;
- A dynamic, multi-cultural and collegial working environment
Are you interested? Send your application to Jeanette Bouman before August 14th 2016 by email: email@example.com. For questions you can reach out to Judith Rosenbrand at firstname.lastname@example.org.
 VSLA = Village Saving and Loan Association